Fall at work, fibromyalgia flare, plantar fasciitis, and more

My life has not gotten easier since my last blog, on July 24, 2023, I fell at work at the hotel, while trying to pick up my crutch from the floor, my chair tipped over and I somehow landed on the floor with one crutch in front of me, one under me and my chair on top of me. I am having even more pain and struggles now. My fibromyalgia has flared up badly since I fell and the plantar fasciitis doesn't seem to have improved at all. I have missed 3 more days of work at the hotel and at least 2 more days at the condos, not including the Thursdays they just randomly deleted from my schedule and gave to someone else. I am struggling so much with money right now because of this I am so stressed out.

I am trying to figure out assistance I can get and it is SO hard, it really feels like nobody wants to help me. I was making too much for SSI lately so I have to wait till I make less to get that, something's wrong with my information for Social Security, I am trying to get my food stamps and Medicaid fixed and it seems I'm not eligible for anything else. I don't understand why this has to be so hard when stuff like this happens. I also have an unemployment claim which are always rough to deal with. It feels like my life is falling apart and I can't stop it.

I don't know if I can keep working or not, everything is so hard now. I don't know if I will get better or not and that is the hardest thing. I don't think I will recover very well because of the fibromyalgia and how it works in the body. I am slow to heal because of it and it really sucks. With my fibromyalgia flaring up, all my stuff is flaring up. It's like they're all linked together and they go into flare-ups like dominoes all in a row or something. The way all these conditions link to fibromyalgia is just insane, it is interesting to read about but crazy to live. It also makes me feel injuries a lot worse because it's like someone took the pain of the injury and turned the volume to 10. It's like speakers and someone attached a big subwoofer to it so it can have a much louder volume coming out, or the way they use those huge amplifiers to increase the sound output of speakers at concerts, The fibro makes the injury pain so much more intense.

I have been reading a lot about how plantar fasciitis works and it appears that it can often be chronic and a recurring issue because it is caused by injury or wear and tear on your feet, or both. It is also very common in people who, like me, have flat or nearly flat feet, as well as those with high arches that put strain on the plantar fascia as you use your feet. This is not my first struggle with plantar fasciitis so I know that to be true. I also read that people with fibromyalgia struggle with it more due to the fact we tend to have trigger points in our feet, especially in the exact area you'd have pain from plantar fasciitis. As if I didn't struggle enough with the pain I already had, I need this pain too? I just hope my life gets better in August and September, I've had the worst June and July I've had in years. Stay tuned to see how it turns out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chiropractor appointment and overdoing it

Fibromyalgia pain, yoga and meds