Fibromyalgia pain, yoga and meds

I am feeling pretty good today. I did yoga this morning and it was hard because I am not used to it and I'm not very flexible for some of the exercises yet. Even with those things, I felt so great after I finished the yoga workout video. I am pretty surprised that I felt so good after with the difficulty of the yoga itself. It really made me feel a lot better and I can see that it is really going to be quite helpful for my fibromyalgia symptoms, even the fibro fog. After the session this morning I already felt the fibro fog decrease a lot. I am pretty happy and I can see why my Rheumatologist, Dr. Kushi, prescribed it as a treatment for my fibromyalgia. I just need to make sure I do it regularly and not let it go the way walking and biking have done. I have to make sure I do it regularly and not deny myself something that feels so much better because I am feeling whatever kind of way or something. I saw my primary care doctor this afternoon and it was a good appointment, I was able to talk about everything I needed to talk about. I got my flu and pneumonia shots and told the doctor how I am nervous about the covid booster because the second vaccine shot made me extremely sick to where I went to the er and I could just not even eat or stay awake I slept for like 3 days. I will get that and the hepatitis b vaccines another day. I asked Nancy about anxiety meds and she prescribed hydroxyzine because it can help with sleep, allergies, AND anxiety. I really hope it helps and I hope it doesn't make me way too drowsy. Although doc did say I can take half of one if it does make me sleepy and I need it during the day to minimize the drowsiness so I can have it and still function. I just don't think my back will ever be how it was before the injury and I don't think I will ever be back to how I was before I had fibromyalgia as bad as now, before I knew the issue when I was just under the impression that I just had back issues and IT Band Syndrome. I am very sad that it get all the way better ever. It truly sucks. But I can at least get better, I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chiropractor appointment and overdoing it

Fall at work, fibromyalgia flare, plantar fasciitis, and more